Joy Is The Feeling of Grinning Inside
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Here We Go Again!
Our house officially goes back on the market today. Please pray for our house to sell...quickly! :) Thanks in advance for your prayers.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
new year, new president, new people looking for an awesome house to buy :)
January 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Whitney
I was born and raised in Grand Rapids, MI. I have a wonderful husband of 13 years and 4 beautiful babies. I love photography, interior design and all things crafty ( I may just be addicted to pinterest).
View my complete profile
Favorites
Stephanie
Allison
Tammi
Scott & Sarah
Carrie
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
August
(1)
▼
2009
(22)
April
(4)
March
(2)
February
(4)
January
(12)
►
2008
(45)
November
(2)
October
(6)
September
(7)
August
(4)
July
(10)
June
(3)
April
(1)
March
(12)
1 comment:
new year, new president, new people looking for an awesome house to buy :)
Post a Comment